A research networking and expertise discovery platform
that represents a large network of institutions
Experts, Collaborators, Mentors
- Researchers at institutions nationwide
- Hundreds of thousands of publications
- Thousands of grants
- Hundreds of clinical trials
Peoples' Research Connections
- Who co-authored together
- Who worked on similar research topics
- Who works in a person's department
Learn About Experts
Information About Research
- Individual overviews, photos, education
- Awards, publications, grants, clinical trials
- Video lectures, news items, and more
Researcher Profiles was developed from Profiles Research Networking Software, which was created by Harvard Catalyst | The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center (grant numbers 8UL1 TR000170-05 and 1UL1 TR001102-01) and Griffin M. Weber, MD, PhD.
UCSF Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI), part of the Clinical and Translational Science Award program funded by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (grant number UL1 TR000004) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) hosts and maintains this site in collaboration with the institutions represented in it. For more information, email email@example.com.
Profiles Research Networking Software is available as an open source platform for institutions seeking a web-based means of facilitating collaboration among their academic researchers.